11 Facts About Me-
- My favorite color is midnight blue.
- I’m a Cancer. [B’day- 27 June]
- I suck at sports.
- I love studying History and Literature.
- I pretend to hate the things that I actually want.
- I hate birthdays, especially, my own.
- I want to visit Bermuda Triangle one day. (Crazy, I know)
- I hate tragedies.
- Romance is my favorite genre to write in.
- I love to read novels with a sweet and simple plot, nothing too complex.
- I shut people out when I actually need them the most.
My answers to the 11 questions!
- Which is your favourite book/movie and why?
3. If you had the chance to fly to any one place in the entire world, where would it be and why?
I’d fly to the Bermuda Triangle because it’s just one of the things on my Crazy-things-to-do list.
4. Which is your favorite food item? In which country did it originate?
Chocolate from Central America
6. If you weren’t allowed to pet dogs, cats, birds or fishes, which animal would you pet?
Hmmm, a Phoenix!
7. Who is your role model and why? [Apart from yourself]
Screw what people think. It’s your life; do what you want to.
9.You are unique. What is that one thing that makes you different from others?
I don’t know how to listen to people or when to quit.
10. What is the first quality that you want/see in your boyfriend/girlfriend/life partner?
11. If you could write a short letter to your younger-self, what would you write in particular?
Don’t ever trust anyone except the few who always stand by you.
My 11 Questions for you-
- When is your birthday?
- What is the one thing you can’t live without?
- A day you’ll never forget?
- What is the thing you’ll always be sorry for?
- Who’s the most important person for you?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What is your opinion on suicide?
- Do you believe in after life?
- If given a chance, what would you like to do and for whom?
- Who was/is your first love?
- Do you love yourself?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers, who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.