Thank you Rageshree for nominating me for the award. It was really nice of you and I appreciate the encouragement you offer to your fellow bloggers.
11 Facts About Me-
- My favorite color is midnight blue.
- I’m a Cancer. [B’day- 27 June]
- I suck at sports.
- I love studying History and Literature.
- I pretend to hate the things that I actually want.
- I hate birthdays, especially, my own.
- I want to visit Bermuda Triangle one day. (Crazy, I know)
- I hate tragedies.
- Romance is my favorite genre to write in.
- I love to read novels with a sweet and simple plot, nothing too complex.
- I shut people out when I actually need them the most.
My answers to the 11 questions!
- Which is your favourite book/movie and why?
It’s hard to choose one but I’d say that my favorite book is ‘Twilight’ because it was the book which made me want to write in the first place.
2. If there is no internet connection in the house, what do you do for fun? [Don’t say: Try to connect the internet again or watch offline videos]
Select my playlist, put it on shuffle and listen to the songs while writing whatever my muse wants to at the moment.
3. If you had the chance to fly to any one place in the entire world, where would it be and why?
I’d fly to the Bermuda Triangle because it’s just one of the things on my Crazy-things-to-do list.
4. Which is your favorite food item? In which country did it originate?
Chocolate from Central America
5. If you had the chance to interview only one celebrity/world leader in this world, who would it be?
6. If you weren’t allowed to pet dogs, cats, birds or fishes, which animal would you pet?
Hmmm, a Phoenix!
7. Who is your role model and why? [Apart from yourself]
My Father. He went through so much. He took the responsibility of the whole family at such a young age. He struggled so much. He’s the one who inspires me every moment of my life.
8. If you had the chance to empower the LGBT community by saying just 2 sentences, what would you say?
Screw what people think. It’s your life; do what you want to.
9.You are unique. What is that one thing that makes you different from others?
I don’t know how to listen to people or when to quit.
10. What is the first quality that you want/see in your boyfriend/girlfriend/life partner?
He has to accept me as I am. No demands. I won’t accept someone who tries to change me and can’t accept the real me.
11. If you could write a short letter to your younger-self, what would you write in particular?
Don’t ever trust anyone except the few who always stand by you.
My 11 Questions for you-
- When is your birthday?
- What is the one thing you can’t live without?
- A day you’ll never forget?
- What is the thing you’ll always be sorry for?
- Who’s the most important person for you?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What is your opinion on suicide?
- Do you believe in after life?
- If given a chance, what would you like to do and for whom?
- Who was/is your first love?
- Do you love yourself?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers, who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.