Thanks Benjamin Woolridge for nominating my blog for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I really, really appreciate it.
Now, my answers to all the questions!
1. What are your thoughts on Donald Trump?
I don’t know much about him so honestly, I don’t have any thoughts on him.
2. What should I do about Rihanna stalking me?
Do nothing. How many people have Rihanna stalking them? Consider yourself lucky.
3. Do you think leg warmers will ever make a comeback?
Can’t be sure about it. Fashion can change overnight.
4. Why do you think people should read your blog?
Because my blog is real. I don’t make anything up just to make an interesting post or to gain an audience. I write what i really feel like.
5. What are your thoughts on feminism?
Women need to stand up for themselves and feminism doesn’t mean suppressing men. It means giving equal importance to both men and women.
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
Eating lots of chocolate while writing an extremely long letter to someone anonymous.
7. What causes you to be outraged?
When I see someone I love in pain.
8. Have you ever been part of a protest?
9. When do you feel the most afraid?
When I’m alone in the dark and during thunderstorms.
10. When do you feel safe?
When I’m with my non- biological sisters or when I’m with my brothers.
11. Do you ever see yourself as beautiful?
Sometimes, but it’s really rare.
My Sunshine Blogger Award Nominations are-
- A.M. Bradley
- Pavan Athreyas
- Aman Thakur
- Stuart M. Perkins
My Questions for you-
- What’s your favorite song?
- What’s the best thing about you according to you?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever got?
- Fantasy or Reality?
- If given a chance, which mistake would you correct?
- What makes your blog special?
- Which superpower would you like to have? Time travel or Mind reader?
- What makes you most happy?
- If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
- What is more important to you? Family, friends or love?
- Alive or just breathing?
Sunshine Blogger Rules:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer all 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to recieve the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.